Here is the complete step by step guide to Install and Use AMIDuOS on PC
This is an Android emulator for Windows bringing a lot of options in terms of which folders to share and what amount of RAM you want to dedicate for it. The emulator brings fun and functionality of latest version of Android on your PC and works in a pretty smooth and fast manner with no limitations. The Android experience on your PC comes with a price but you can download a free 30 day trial version as well to begin with. This is most suitable for fans of Android games with its 3D acceleration feature. You also get easy file sharing options between both operating systems. One of the main highlight features of the emulator is that it is compatible with most of the apps and games and comes with a microphone support without having the need to install any drivers making voice search and voice messaging an incredible experience on PC.
Install and Use AMIDuOS on PC
- Windows 7/8/8.1 or 10
Also runs on Win-powered tablets and 2-in-1 devices with an x86 processor
- OpenGL 3.0 and up
- at least 2GB of system RAM
- 2GB of free space on hard disk
- Hardware Virtualization technology enabled
Install AMIDuOS on PC
Go to the Website
On the homepage, download the 30 day free trial version. You can also get the full version for 15 USD (Lollipop) or 10 USD (Jellybean).
Once the file has been downloaded, install it on your computer.
How to Install an App or Game using AMIDuOS?
- Google Playstore is not installed by default. Follow a simple step to install Google Playstore. Head to the AMI’s website and install the playstore Zip file. Right click on the file and select ‘apply to AMIDuOS’.
You can also use pre-installed Amazon play store app.
- Once you have installed the Playstore, you can open it through the emulator.
- Sign in to your Google account or register new account.
- Once done, you can now search the app or game that you want to use on your computer.
- Click on the install button to begin downloading the app or game.
- Once downloaded, you can enjoy using the app or game on your computer.
If you face any problem installing or using AMIDuOS on your computer, you can opt for other Android emulators instead.