Here is a complete guide to Install and Use Andy on PC.
Andy is an Android Emulator for Windows. It lets you use almost all of the apps available in the Appstore on your computer.
Good thing is that you can Install and Use Andy on PC for absolutely free of cost. Andy has a better and more active Live support than Bluestacks that makes users want to use it more.
Install and Use Andy on PC
There are a few things that you have to do in order for Andy to work.
Firstly, make sure to enable Visualization on your PC. Go to BIOS and check if your computer supports Virtual OS.
You should also check for other requirements including;
- Dual core AMD or Intel CPU with Visualization support
- 3Gb of RAM
- At least 10Gb of free disk space
- GPU with OpenGL 2.1 support
- Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 / Ubuntu 14.04+ / OSX 10.8+
Install Andy on PC
- To Install Andy on PC, got the Website
- From the Homepage, use the download link to download Andy.
Once Andy has been downloaded and installed on your computer, you can open it.
You will see an Android logo as the emulator gets initialized. The emulator is especially built for Android and works on a newer Android operating system which is kept up to date. Unlike Bluestacks, Andy works perfectly flawlessly on Mac as well.
- Once Andy has been initialized, you are required to select your language.
Next, you will be required to login with your Google account. The emulator will sync with your existing apps if you login from your existing Gmail account on Playstore.
- Having done that, you will be presented with the main screen of Andy emulator that is defined and simple with a Playstore icon on the bottom of the screen.
How to Install an App or Game using Andy?
- To download an app or game, open the Google Playstore from the homescreen. This is exactly like Playstore on mobile devices.
- Use the search tool at the top to look for the app or game you want to install. Or you can simply browse through the categories and explore millions of apps and games.
- Open the app and hit the ‘Install’ button to download the app on PC.
- Once the app has been installed, its icon will appear in Andy in ‘My Apps’. You access the app from here anytime.
Interestingly, you can also use your phone as a controller for the games.
If you face any problem installing or using Andy on your computer, you can opt for other Android emulators instead.
Incoming search terms:
- How to install Andy
- how to install andy on pc
- how to install andy os on windows 7
- how to install andy on windows 7
- Andy install app
- install andy on windows 7
- how tp install andy on pc
- how to use andy os on pc
- how to use andy on pc
- how to use andy